Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Love for you never dies.....!!!!


Nature..!! My love for you never dies....!!



I am Nature's girl....I always found it different that I see beauty in everything...

I appreciate the grass flowers, the tridax inflorescence, the squirrels, even the crows....



I like the house sparrows that hop about , unmindful of its play, putting an amusing smile on my lips when a boring lecture is going on... A bird need nt be a peacock to look beautiful for me...!!



The lively squirrels that keep on jumping from one branch to another, gnawing at nuts , drawing furtive glances to bounce away from a child's watchful eye...!!



Its nt only the animals that delight me.. But also the five elements of nature



I love watching the deep blue sky, the eternity of its existence and the unfathomable depth or the illusion of a roof where none exists...... You keep looking and it draws you in....!

The sunrise , the sunset, the dance of the sun gracefully on the sky, casting myriad, shadows of colours that entice...!! The moon and its lonely sojourn, the stars and their brilliance... The sky is an artist's first inspiration... There can be no artist who has ever not tried to capture the sky's marvel.



If the sky is a treat for the eyes, the other four elements are a treat for the senses... Like the wind that takes a newer feel in every season... the nostalgic heavy winds in summer, the lively fresh winds in the spring that add a spring to each step , the chilly harsh ones in the winter...!!!

Nothing can ever be soothing than the morning breeze that starts the day with a never before fresh and peaceful feel.... A dull sore head day jus needs the kiss of the breeze to forget everything and move on...!!



The waters...........if u have ever wanted to experience peace , then the river is the only place where u can feel it.. sit in the waters and close ur eyes and listen to the sounds of nature.. the beautiful gurgling noise...and the reassuring silence.... We can feel one with the world... the waterfalls... the beauty and the power within the falling waters....!!

The earth I need not speak about, the ever patient, vibrant earth.... the hues of brown, red and black that holds every life, creepy, crawly, lively, cheery, the trees, the flowers and everything...!!!

Fire, the ever fascinating one..... The warmth when moderate but the terrible in its full frenzy.. the brillaint bright orange red fires that resemble a passion, a desire... the power and the mighty....!!

Nature... I can keep talking about and lose myself in.... Never ever want to return to any concrete jungle( cliche') ..!!

No comments: